Thursday 28 March 2013

Mac lipstick swatches





Mac Angel is a soft pink shade with a frost finish. I really like this lipstick especially with a lip gloss over.

Mac Pure Zen is a rosy beige nude shade with a cremesheen finish. This is by far my favourite lipstick, and I love that it looks so natural on my lips.

Mac Myth is a light nude shade with a satin finish. I think it's difficult to get this lipstick to look natural, but it looks okay with a lip gloss over. I mostly use this with smokey eyes or under other lipsticks.

Mac Red is a blue based red lipstick with a satin finish. And the blue undertones makes the teeth look much whiter. I didn't really like this lipstick at first, but after wearing it a few times I've absolutely fallen in love with it.




No comments:

Post a Comment